Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > [Orignal] My YT Channel's Outro theme Owner: DWOB New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
[Orignal] My YT Channel's Outro theme Posted: 2013-02-04 02:28  (Last Edited: 2013-02-04 02:29) Reply | Quote
DWOB

Avatar

Member for: 5979 days
Location: Seattle, WA
Status: Offline

#44048
Hello again.

So I have a little variety gaming channel over on the youtubes. [link]
Currently I'm working on a little vlog that follows my attempt to complete making game by myself. Since the game will have an 8-bit aesthetic and music/sounds made with Famitracker I figured the vlog ought to as well.

Here's the original version for comparison. [link]

I think I did a pretty good job capturing all the parts of the original while still making it sound spiffy. I really love using the Gxx for some slapback delay.


Attachments:
dmg_outro.ftm (14 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-08 19:09 Reply | Quote
SolidSteele

Avatar

Member for: 4833 days
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Status: Offline

#49145
Sounds like MegaMan on alcohol...

_______________________
"This game is happy end." Ghosts'n'Goblins
Posted: 2013-07-08 19:35 Reply | Quote
FloraSora

Avatar

Member for: 4956 days
Location: United States (West Coast)
Status: Offline

#49154
Hey, this isn't bad at all. A lot better than what I expected, actually. And I do enjoy that slapstick delay. Very interesting, didn't know you could do that. :)

Posted: 2013-07-08 19:38 Reply | Quote
SolidSteele

Avatar

Member for: 4833 days
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Status: Offline

#49156
I didn't say it was bad...it just sounds...interesting...

_______________________
"This game is happy end." Ghosts'n'Goblins
Page 1 of 1 Sort: