Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
A Thousand Rainbow Gophers (Winterchip)
Owner:
Ares64
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
A Thousand Rainbow Gophers (Winterchip)
Posted:
2013-02-03 15:45
Reply
|
Quote
Ares64
Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline
#44029
i see there being no harm in me posting this here so here ya go
comments pls
Attachments:
winterchip.ftm
(12 Kb)
RE: A Thousand Rainbow Gophers (Winterchip)
Posted:
2013-02-03 16:24
Reply
|
Quote
Warheart
Member for: 5054 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
#44030
The percussion in Pulse 2 and Noise is like EAR candy.
_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
RE: A Thousand Rainbow Gophers (Winterchip)
Posted:
2013-02-03 21:21
Reply
|
Quote
golfertrytek
Member for: 5406 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline
#44036
DAT BASS
Posted:
2013-02-04 02:54
Reply
|
Quote
DWOB
Member for: 5979 days
Location: Seattle, WA
Status: Offline
#44049
That's pretty funky!
Posted:
2013-02-04 03:08
Reply
|
Quote
Mr_Master
Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline
#44051
Amazing! I should learn a couple things from this.
Posted:
2013-02-06 23:40
Reply
|
Quote
Ares64
Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline
#44126
like what
how to repeat the same thing over and over with a bit of difference
taking inspiration from me is like saying the trash inspired you to eat new food
just sayin
Posted:
2013-02-08 19:52
(Last Edited:
2013-02-09 20:39
)
Reply
|
Quote
CheeseGuy99
Member for: 5312 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline
#44158
Wow. I'm hearing lots of self confidence in that last post.
I'm also hearing a lot sarcasm in the above sentence.
This sounds really good, Ares. I always enjoy listening to your
music
.
Posted:
2013-02-08 21:55
(Last Edited:
2013-02-09 03:55
)
Reply
|
Quote
Ares64
Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline
#44160
ok well
i was probably sick when i wrote that (i was grumpy then. sorry)
thank you~!
EDIT:
CheeseGuy99 wrote:
I'm also hearing a lot sarcasm in this post.
This sounds really good, Ares. I always enjoy listening to your music.
wait a minute...............
Posted:
2013-02-09 20:36
(Last Edited:
2013-02-09 20:39
)
Reply
|
Quote
CheeseGuy99
Member for: 5312 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline
#44189
Quote:
I'm also hearing a lot sarcasm in the above sentence.
This sounds really good, Ares. I always enjoy listening to your music.
Fixed.
Posted:
2013-02-09 23:29
Reply
|
Quote
Ares64
Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline
#44201
thats better *sips coffee and glares at you*
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5