Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Raise This Barn (MLP:FiM) Owner: AyoMistadurrk New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2013-02-12 02:08 Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline

#44352
About playing the same note in two channels, I did that with my VRC6 MMBN covers by inserting a regular Pulse note with any duty, and the same note in Sawtooth but with a Pxx effect and lower volume. I intended to emulate the Direct Sound effects the songs had. It's all about experimenting.

And about newcomers, yes, I think most(if not all!) of us are hostile to them. I don't know what it might be for other people, but for me it's often shaped as a "They are new so they are bad" thought. However, not only this is terrible, also there are newcomers who are good, like AyoMistadurrk here, or Warheart and Zamual, and perhaps more people. I always try to be good to new people, but I think I failed in this case. It's too bad that we behave as idiots when someone comes the first time, because we give a very bad first impression.

I apologize for being an idiot AyoMistadurrk. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again.

Posted: 2013-02-13 00:44 Reply | Quote
Warheart

Avatar

Member for: 5054 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#44425
Mr_Master wrote:
It's too bad that we behave as idiots when someone comes the first time, because we give a very bad first impression.


Internet in a nutshell?

_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]