Mother- Eight Melodies [VRC6] Posted: 2013-01-01 02:57 (Last Edited: 2013-01-01 08:04 )
Reply |
Quote
Glitch_King
Member for: 5286 days Location: California Status: Offline
#43220
I want to wish everyone on the Famitracker Forums a Happy New Year, and can't wait to see what awaits for Famitracker's Destiny...
EDIT: I have added mother 2 & 3 to the bunch
_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Doxic
Member for: 5135 days Location: California, United States Status: Offline
#43222
Happy new year Glitch!
_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Glitch_King
Member for: 5286 days Location: California Status: Offline
#43223
Doxic wrote:
Happy new year Glitch!
Thanks, and to you to!
_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Posted: 2013-01-01 07:14 (Last Edited: 2013-01-01 07:17 )
Reply |
Quote
Doctor_Rover
Member for: 5022 days Location: United States Status: Offline
#43224
Happy New Year!
Great cover btw :U
(It's a bit screechy with a headset on though)
_______________________
Making Music by sleep deprivation :D
Glitch_King
Member for: 5286 days Location: California Status: Offline
#43225
Doctor_Rover wrote:
Happy New Year!
Great cover btw :U
Thanks Rover, and to you to!
_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Hyena
Member for: 5173 days Status: Offline
#43248
Glitch_King wrote:
...can't wait to see what awaits for Famitracker's Destiny...
jrlepage wrote:
...we'll never be able to get any further as a community than "that bunch of stupid nerds that make music over in that corner of the internet". That's why I get pissed off when bloody trolls and imbeciles just post freely without consequence.
Good cover, really like the series and you did it justice.
Glitch_King
Member for: 5286 days Location: California Status: Offline
#43249
Hyena wrote:
Good cover, really like the series and you did it justice.
Thanks, and what thread did 'lepage post that quote on?
_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Gamma
Member for: 5376 days Location: Alaska Status: Offline
#43250
short but sweeet!
i enjoy your works, covers or otherwise, and do look forward to more productions from you.
Posted: 2013-01-02 04:41 (Last Edited: 2013-01-02 04:41 )
Reply |
Quote
Glitch_King
Member for: 5286 days Location: California Status: Offline
#43251
Gamma wrote:
i enjoy your works, covers or otherwise, and do look forward to more productions from you.
That! :D I hope to see what works have in-store for 2013
_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Hyena
Member for: 5173 days Status: Offline
#43263
Here is the thread:
http://famitracker.com/forum/posts.php?page=48&id=2853&sort=
Glitch_King
Member for: 5286 days Location: California Status: Offline
#43266
Hyena wrote:
Here is the thread:
http://famitracker.com/forum/posts.php?page=48&id=2853&sort=
Wow, i completely forgot about this thread! Sigh, so much sadness ;_;
_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Gamma
Member for: 5376 days Location: Alaska Status: Offline
#43273
i don't understand how a tiny community like this can succumb to such drama. whatever happened to just ignoring the idiots?
i write music . i post it here. i comment on other peoples music sometimes. that's about it.
Glitch_King
Member for: 5286 days Location: California Status: Offline
#43274
Gamma wrote:
i write music . i post it here. i comment on other peoples music sometimes. that's about it.
I agree with ya, but thank's for spending time to comment.
_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB