Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Heosphoros - Beneath The Skin Owner: Heosphoros New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Heosphoros - Beneath The Skin Posted: 2012-12-25 16:42 Reply | Quote
Heosphoros

Avatar

Member for: 6622 days
Location: Moncton, NB
Status: Offline

#43049
Hey Guys and Gals!

Thought I'd let you know I packaged a bunch of covers I did through out the years and they're up on my bandcamp page which alows you to download them all (FOR FREE) in any format you wish. *it comes with the NSFs as well*

1. Be A Family Man (SSF2 - Guile's Theme)
2. Cheosmen II (Cheetah Men II - Overworld)
3. WoGo feat. Wiklund (loonie - wogo)
4. Quest Battle (FFMQ - Battle Theme 1)
5. Tough And Cool (T&C Surf Design - Theme)
6. Turquoise Palace (miau - Turquoise Palace)
7. Elevator music 11 (DOOM - E1M1)
8. Intro Stage Dive Into The Abyss (MM7 - Intro Stage Reprise)

A collection of various covers I've tracked on the nes the past few years. Art by KeFF (konttine.tumblr.com)

Download

Page 1 of 1 Sort: