Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > More Mega Man! Owner: Warheart New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
More Mega Man! Posted: 2012-12-23 15:52  (Last Edited: 2012-12-23 19:33) Reply | Quote
Warheart

Avatar

Member for: 5054 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#42988
This time, I went for something different, instead of covering official Mega Man songs. Here are some of my favorite songs from some Mega Man fangames...


1. Glue Man (Mega Man Unlimited, Kevvviiinnn)
2. Stage 32 (???, Kevvviiinnn)
3. Wily 2 (Mega Man Time Tangent, commandycan)



I hope you guys like these songs as much as I do.

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!
... Happy New Year ... Happy Birthday?

_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
Attachments:
mm_20_percent_cooler.ftm (58 Kb)
Posted: 2012-12-23 16:01 Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline

#42989
They are all fine, specially songs 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8... Just joking. Those three songs have the same Megaman feeling the original games have.

But, I have a question, I didn't understand something: Did you cover these songs?

Posted: 2012-12-23 16:16 Reply | Quote
Warheart

Avatar

Member for: 5054 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#42991
Mr_Master wrote:
Did you cover these songs?


Whut?

Well, I listened to these when I... covered ... the songs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ssHY0_MDo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkQAW2viwJA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRjrRiuNVUA


Can you be more specific? I'm not sure if I understood the question...

_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
RE: More Mega Man! Posted: 2012-12-23 19:35 Reply | Quote
Warheart

Avatar

Member for: 5054 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#42999
UPDATE: Forgot one vibrato at frame 5 and changed a few leads in Wily 2

_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
Posted: 2012-12-24 20:29 Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline

#43016
Sorry for the delay, and for my question. Maybe it was too vague. I was asking if these songs are actually music that other people made, but that you covered them. It came to my mind since there are some usernames beside the song names.

They are pretty good, and as I said before, they do have a strong Megaman feeling to them. Sorry for my question if it bothered you. I didn't intend to do that.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: