Megaman X Street Fighter Posted: 2012-12-22 22:19
Reply |
Quote
Jimbleezy
Member for: 5348 days Location: St. Petersburg, FL Status: Offline
#42949
Just in case anybody didn't know about this yet.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/mega_man
Enjoy =]
nintendude8
Member for: 6033 days Location: me mums car Status: Offline
#42964
sigh
Robotron
Member for: 5231 days Status: Offline
#42970
MMxSF ftms?
Oh...
*sigh*
Posted: 2012-12-23 05:09 (Last Edited: 2012-12-23 05:10 )
Reply |
Quote
Glenntai
Member for: 5428 days Location: Malden, MA Status: Offline
#42971
You sure followed this forum's name correctly by linking us to a game that someone other than yourself made the music for (unless you actually happen to be a-rival, then that whole identity part is invalid.)
Necrophageon
Member for: 5526 days Location: Minnesota Status: Offline
#42983
Capcom doesn't make "games" anymore; they just cash in on franchises the present staff had nothing to do with.
_______________________
The only things certain in life are death and uncertainty.
RE: Megaman X Street Fighter Posted: 2012-12-23 15:25
Reply |
Quote
Warheart
Member for: 5054 days Location: Sweden Status: Offline
#42986
Show Off Your Work
"A place to post your tunes and receive feedback from other members!"
_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
Jimbleezy
Member for: 5348 days Location: St. Petersburg, FL Status: Offline
#42992
I really didn't think it would stir up this much trouble. Was just trying to be friendly and post something I thought people would be interested in. Won't happen again. Sorry.
tadpole
Member for: 7273 days Location: Renton, WA, USA Status: Offline
#42996
The only thing wrong was you posted it in the wrong section. Not a big deal. The link was cool. Thanks for showing it to us.
RE: Megaman X Street Fighter Posted: 2012-12-23 21:04
Reply |
Quote
Warheart
Member for: 5054 days Location: Sweden Status: Offline
#43001
OK, I've decided that I shall cover at least 1 song from Street Fighter X Mega Man...
_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
RE: Megaman X Street Fighter Posted: 2012-12-23 23:16
Reply |
Quote
Patashu
Member for: 5309 days Location: Sydney, Australia Status: Offline
#43002
Warheart wrote:
OK, I've decided that I shall cover at least 1 song from Street Fighter X Mega Man...
VRC6 I hope!
RE: Megaman X Street Fighter Posted: 2012-12-26 02:49 (Last Edited: 2012-12-26 02:51 )
Reply |
Quote
Warheart
Member for: 5054 days Location: Sweden Status: Offline
#43066
Patashu wrote:
Warheart wrote:
OK, I've decided that I shall cover at least 1 song from Street Fighter X Mega Man...
VRC6 I hope!
OK, sure... but I need to do a 2A03 version first...
Btw, I'm trying to cover Ryu's theme and I have to say that Flash Man was a lot easier to cover...
Hell, I'm already having problems with Pulse 1 & 2 at Frame 2!!! FRAME 2!!!
This song is starting to piss me off!
_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
Raijin
Member for: 5683 days Status: Offline
#43100
I don't understand why people are wasting their time with this poor excuse for a game.
Just tellin' it like it is.
_______________________
Youtube Channel
rainwarrior
Member for: 5710 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#43101
I'm not a fan of the game but I like the soundtrack.