Majora's Mask ~ Oath to Order Posted: 2012-12-22 16:09
Reply |
Quote
Patashu
Member for: 5309 days Location: Sydney, Australia Status: Offline
#42934
As soon as I heard this song, I fell in love - I HAD to compose something to go with it. 5 hours later...
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/patashu/majoras-mask-oath-to-order-8-bit
Doxic
Member for: 5135 days Location: California, United States Status: Offline
#42936
All in 5 hours? wow, you got some speedy fingers, or at least, faster than mine
I really enjoyed this! Good work.
_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
PaulMannIV
Member for: 5221 days Location: Louisville Ky Status: Offline
#42937
Are you what saved the world from the apocalypse?
In all seriousness, though, this is marvelous. Keep up the good work.
_______________________
Smogon, Famitracker, YouTube...
So many places, so little creativity left...
Doxic
Member for: 5135 days Location: California, United States Status: Offline
#42938
PaulMannIV wrote:
Are you what saved the world from the apocalypse
If he did, he just provided background music during the Jello sacrifice
_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Fezuke
Member for: 5565 days Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec Status: Offline
#42943
Do0d!!!!!!!!
LOVE the sound design on this. And please don't ever stop making FTM's. :D
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Patashu
Member for: 5309 days Location: Sydney, Australia Status: Offline
#42955
Thank you all I'm glad this experiment paid off
Posted: 2012-12-23 00:52 (Last Edited: 2012-12-23 00:52 )
Reply |
Quote
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days Status: Offline
#42960
Experiment? I can see if you're experimenting with the style itself, but it sure doesn't sound like an experiment; it sounds like you've already mastered this (& then some).
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )
Patashu
Member for: 5309 days Location: Sydney, Australia Status: Offline
#42965
TechEmporium wrote:
Experiment? I can see if you're experimenting with the style itself, but it sure doesn't sound like an experiment; it sounds like you've already mastered this (& then some).
This is the first song I've made with huge chords. They were slightly wrong until I consulted a midi, also ^^; There's a key modulation in the song I didn't catch just listening to it.
RE: Majora's Mask ~ Oath to Order Posted: 2012-12-23 16:32
Reply |
Quote
Warheart
Member for: 5054 days Location: Sweden Status: Offline
#42993
5 hours?!?!
I find that hard to believe, especially if you do something like this, LOL
Seriously this is some really good stuff!
_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
Roykeru
Member for: 5337 days Location: Milky Way Status: Offline
#42994
This is quite an amazing arrangement.
Patashu
Member for: 5309 days Location: Sydney, Australia Status: Offline
#43000
Thank you both <3