Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Nintendo Land - Main Plaza (Night Retro) [MMC5] Owner: Jayster New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Nintendo Land - Main Plaza (Night Retro) [MMC5] Posted: 2012-12-15 08:02  (Last Edited: 2012-12-15 08:24) Reply | Quote
Jayster

Avatar

Member for: 6528 days
Location: CO
Status: Offline

#42788
Decided to cover this with FamiTracker since it seemed to be the perfect song for it from this game. You can compare it with this track here. I think I got the chords for the most part, but there may be a stray note here and there, so let me know if you caught something.

_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Posted: 2012-12-15 18:23 Reply | Quote
aaaaalex



Member for: 5384 days
Location: Next to my G4 MDD 2003
Status: Offline

#42797
Very cool! Do you have the Wii U? I already have this game and I like it a lot.

_______________________
I REALLY want FT in Stereo.

Also, skeuomorphic UI is ugly.
Posted: 2012-12-15 23:19 Reply | Quote
Jayster

Avatar

Member for: 6528 days
Location: CO
Status: Offline

#42804
Thanks! No, don't have a Wii U and probably won't be picking one up, at least in the near future. As much as I love game music, I actually play video games very little...

_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Posted: 2012-12-16 02:12 Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline

#42807
Sounds good. It just misses some echo effects, but it's actually pretty similar to the one you linked.

Posted: 2012-12-16 03:54 Reply | Quote
Jayster

Avatar

Member for: 6528 days
Location: CO
Status: Offline

#42809
Ya, the original has a lot of reverb/delay dsp on it, so I tried to make it sound as I believe it would without any processing. There may still be some echo effects that were put into the notation itself, but it was too hard to tell, for me anyway.

_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Posted: 2012-12-16 05:43 Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline

#42810
I know, it's hard to put echo effects in a single channel without messing everything up.

Posted: 2013-02-15 18:11 Reply | Quote
AlanTheAngry

Avatar

Member for: 5222 days
Location: Honolulu, TX
Status: Offline

#44545
I absolutely love this. Nintendo Land is most certainly a good grab if you haven't gotten it already.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: