Post-Apocalyptic action songs Posted: 2012-11-23 06:48 (Last Edited: 2012-11-23 06:48 )
Reply |
Quote
Glitch_King
Member for: 5286 days Location: California Status: Offline
#42150
I've been in the post-apocalyptic mood (after playing a bunch of Fallout 3 and watching some Hokuto no Ken and what-not) . So I made these songs.
Doxic
Member for: 5135 days Location: California, United States Status: Offline
#42151
raiders highway = doom E1M1 theme? It's cool though
The other two are short and sweet, I like the attack theme more though, the arps at the end are sexy :3
_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
B00daW
Member for: 6546 days Status: Offline
#42166
I've been playing 16+ hours of Fallout: NV and I have to say I only approve of killing people to oldies music .
Roykeru
Member for: 5337 days Location: Milky Way Status: Offline
#42167
Good, the only issue I have is that the DPCM Channel could use some louder samples on raiders highway
Necrophageon
Member for: 5526 days Location: Minnesota Status: Offline
#42171
Oh man, you've got all these channels and some pretty high-energy metal riffs and there's no lead/melody!
These songs are just begging to take-off and fly, but they just taxi around the runway....
Nice drums, by the way.
_______________________
The only things certain in life are death and uncertainty.
Gamma
Member for: 5376 days Location: Alaska Status: Offline
#42226
These are pretty cool, and I get the feeling they could go really good places, but they just kind of...stop.
They sound fitting for little loops in the context of a game, but I honestly think a full song could come of these. Have you considered collaborating with other musicians?
Glitch_King
Member for: 5286 days Location: California Status: Offline
#42265
Gamma wrote:
Have you considered collaborating with other musicians?
Sure, why not.