Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > D.D.S. Megami Tensei - Pray cover Owner: Glitch_King New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
D.D.S. Megami Tensei - Pray cover Posted: 2012-11-22 03:14 Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5286 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#42130
This song strikes me as, nice...


Attachments:
prayer.ftm (4 Kb)
prayer.nsf (7 Kb)
Posted: 2012-11-22 03:24 Reply | Quote
Doxic

Avatar

Member for: 5135 days
Location: California, United States
Status: Offline

#42131
Very interesting, I like the glitch noise at the beginning and middle of frames 1 and 2

_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Posted: 2012-11-22 03:30 Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5286 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#42133
Doxic wrote:
glitch noise at the beginning and middle of frames 1 and 2
I couldn't get rid of it

Posted: 2012-11-22 06:10 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#42135
That's because you don't know how to use the N163 properly.

Read this (specifically "wave position").

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2012-11-22 17:26 Reply | Quote
golfertrytek



Member for: 5406 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline

#42141
Fixed.
*Hint, check the wave tab in instrument 1 to see what I did*


Attachments:
prayer_fixed.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2012-11-22 19:07 Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5286 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#42143
I didn't see what you did first and i was like "What did you do different!" then I saw the wav position and I felt like a retard to not know thats all i had to do...

Posted: 2012-11-24 18:19 Reply | Quote
drexegar

Avatar

Member for: 5795 days
Location: New York city
Status: Offline

#42177
This short track is beautiful. My apologies, but I was messing with the file and wanted to hear how it would sound like if it were ported to the USA and I'm sharing just for the science of famitracking.

_______________________
Love and Laughter are the greatest powers in the world
Posted: 2012-11-24 20:02  (Last Edited: 2012-11-24 20:02) Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5286 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#42181
drexegar wrote:
This short track is beautiful. My apologies, but I was messing with the file and wanted to hear how it would sound like if it were ported to the USA and I'm sharing just for the science of famitracking.
Well there was the first Digital Devil Story game that didn't have the special N106 chip, so, I made it...


Attachments:
prayer_version_1.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2012-11-24 22:14 Reply | Quote
drexegar

Avatar

Member for: 5795 days
Location: New York city
Status: Offline

#42189
Glitch_King wrote:
drexegar wrote:
This short track is beautiful. My apologies, but I was messing with the file and wanted to hear how it would sound like if it were ported to the USA and I'm sharing just for the science of famitracking.
Well there was the first Digital Devil Story game that didn't have the special N106 chip, so, I made it...


Very awesome! So did this track existed or you are mimicking the music style of the first digital devil story? I never seen too much of the first one, I always so videos of the second one and the snes port.

_______________________
Love and Laughter are the greatest powers in the world
Posted: 2012-11-24 22:45 Reply | Quote
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5286 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#42191
drexegar wrote:
So did this track existed or you are mimicking the music style of the first digital devil story?
Well, here's the nsf of the first game


Attachments:
megami_tensei.nsf (16 Kb)
Posted: 2012-11-26 05:03 Reply | Quote
drexegar

Avatar

Member for: 5795 days
Location: New York city
Status: Offline

#42258
Glitch_King wrote:
drexegar wrote:
So did this track existed or you are mimicking the music style of the first digital devil story?
Well, here's the nsf of the first game


Ahh so it was in the first one too. Thanks for sharing!

_______________________
Love and Laughter are the greatest powers in the world
Page 1 of 1 Sort: