Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Rainbow Islands Version (FINISHED)* Owner: Naff_Natty New post
Page 2 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] Next >>
Posted: 2012-11-01 08:49 Reply | Quote
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5565 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#41505
I have to agree with Robro with the echo remark, some parts DO have some, but I think a few more parts could use some more echo. But this track is really kool. I enjoyed it!

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2012-11-01 09:09 Reply | Quote
Patashu

Avatar

Member for: 5310 days
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Offline

#41509
Wait, that post was a remark about the song and not just screwing around with color codes?

Posted: 2012-11-01 09:13 Reply | Quote
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5565 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#41511
It's all about the music for me, my friend. I care not about them color codes.

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2012-11-01 16:14 Reply | Quote
Naff_Natty

Avatar

Member for: 5288 days
Location: Behind you
Status: Offline

#41530
Doxic wrote:
I'm going to be professional and not muck with colors,


Tee hee, ftraped.


Doxic wrote:
I like the speed change in frame 10, and this song has some very nice rag rhythm in it, so you have my approval

I really dig this


Thanks Doxic. Frame 10 in the original is that speed. The thing is when I looked at it in speed 1, I converted it into speed 6, even though it's not speed 6, which is why there are a stupid amount of gxx commands.

Fezuke wrote:
I have to agree with Robro with the echo remark, some parts DO have some, but I think a few more parts could use some more echo. But this track is really kool. I enjoyed it!


It took me a few seconds of rereading Robro's post to work out what the hell you were talking about! I'm thinking of adding in more variants of echo, so thanks.

Fezuke wrote:
I care not about them color codes.


They don't appeal to the meticulous-creative-data-entry-bug-that-all-famitrackers-catch, not even just a widdle bit?





_______________________
ERROR 404: signature not found.
Posted: 2012-11-01 16:51 Reply | Quote
robro

Avatar

Member for: 5167 days
Status: Offline

#41534
Patashu wrote:
Wait, that post was a remark about the song and not just screwing around with color codes?

Haha, I was actually not refering to the song at all but hey, a little echo couldn't hurt either I suppose.

Posted: 2012-11-08 23:45  (Last Edited: 2012-11-08 23:45) Reply | Quote
Naff_Natty

Avatar

Member for: 5288 days
Location: Behind you
Status: Offline

#41827
It is finished!

or as near as it's going to get at least.

soundcloud link

FTM down there.

_______________________
ERROR 404: signature not found.
Attachments:
rainbow_islands_version.ftm (115 Kb)
Posted: 2012-11-09 00:28 Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5082 days
Status: Offline

#41829
I must congratulate you for this song.I didn't expect it would come this far. Too bad it forced me to listen to the nsf of the game without even knowing it, but I think it's nothing. The soundtrack is really good, and obviously, so your ftm. Originally, I had only listened to song 2 in the nsf, but now I've compared the whole nsf with your ftm, and certainly your creativity is far beyond my words. Once again, I tell you that you have made an amazing work with this.

Congratulations.

Posted: 2012-11-11 02:58 Reply | Quote
Naff_Natty

Avatar

Member for: 5288 days
Location: Behind you
Status: Offline

#41881
Mr_Master wrote:
...certainly your creativity is far beyond my words.

Congratulations.


Geez man, that's really nice. not sure it's true but thanks. I'm almost blushing.

_______________________
ERROR 404: signature not found.
Posted: 2012-11-12 07:50  (Last Edited: 2012-11-12 07:52) Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#41923


_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2012-11-12 10:23 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5759 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#41924
you'd think with all the rainbows that the FT forum is just one massive pride parade

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Posted: 2012-11-12 12:25 Reply | Quote
zephemeros

Avatar

Member for: 5505 days
Location: Campbell River, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#41926
^

and this is very good naff natty.

_______________________
| youtube | soundcloud |
Posted: 2012-11-13 17:45 Reply | Quote
VALLCAR

Avatar

Member for: 5318 days
Location: DF
Status: Offline

#41943
Bravo like the arragament! >_<!

Posted: 2012-11-14 21:06 Reply | Quote
Naff_Natty

Avatar

Member for: 5288 days
Location: Behind you
Status: Offline

#41959
Cheers to Zeph, Vall and devo (danoct?) for your nicely nice comments. And anyone else I missed.


InterrobangPie wrote:
you'd think with all the rainbows that the FT forum is just one massive pride parade


Rainbow pride!!

Or alternatively - have you never considered going to 'Rainbow Islands,' just to see what it's like?

Or - 'Interrobang Pie' sounds a bit 'Rainbow Islands'

Or some other such quip.

_______________________
ERROR 404: signature not found.
Posted: 2012-11-15 05:07 Reply | Quote
golfertrytek



Member for: 5407 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline

#41970
InterrobangPie wrote:
you'd think with all the rainbows that the FT forum is just one massive pride parade...


...says the brony.

Posted: 2012-11-15 18:39 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#41978
golfertrytek wrote:
...says the brony.



Yes, because we're all confused about our sexualities and watching the show hints at what we prefer.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Page 2 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] Next >>