Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Bootleg covers
Owner:
bd2000
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Bootleg covers
Posted:
2012-10-29 07:46
(Last Edited:
2012-11-02 07:46
)
Reply
|
Quote
bd2000
Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline
#41293
...Is this done already?
Attachments:
somari.ftm
(14 Kb)
Posted:
2012-10-29 07:58
Reply
|
Quote
Doxic
Member for: 5136 days
Location: California, United States
Status: Offline
#41294
Amazing
_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Posted:
2012-10-29 20:14
(Last Edited:
2012-10-29 20:18
)
Reply
|
Quote
Dwedit
Member for: 6534 days
Location: Chicago
Status: Offline
#41311
You should double check the entire Triangle channel of green hill zone. The timing is off.
Posted:
2012-10-31 02:28
Reply
|
Quote
FlashingYoshi
Member for: 5284 days
Location: There
Status: Offline
#41397
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS???
Get working on an actual cover.
_______________________
I have turned into a sausage.
Posted:
2012-10-31 05:02
Reply
|
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#41417
It
actually is
a genuine cover, believe it or not.
_______________________
Follow me on
Twitter
.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to
request a hardware render
.
Posted:
2012-10-31 08:03
Reply
|
Quote
robro
Member for: 5168 days
Status: Offline
#41435
For further elucidation...
Posted:
2012-10-31 08:14
Reply
|
Quote
Fezuke
Member for: 5566 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline
#41437
Wow, that's one of the worst OST's i've heard in a while.
But I must say, that cover is actually pretty spot on lolol.
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted:
2012-10-31 21:13
(Last Edited:
2012-10-31 21:14
)
Reply
|
Quote
FlashingYoshi
Member for: 5284 days
Location: There
Status: Offline
#41461
I've actually played the original pirate. God-awful physics and all. Though it actually is rather impressive for the time.
But seriously, get working on something that sounds good.
_______________________
I have turned into a sausage.
Posted:
2012-10-31 21:21
Reply
|
Quote
robro
Member for: 5168 days
Status: Offline
#41462
Like an Action 52 cover.
Posted:
2012-10-31 21:22
Reply
|
Quote
DjJizzer5
Member for: 5499 days
Status: Offline
#41463
Why would he?
I love this man.
Posted:
2012-10-31 21:29
Reply
|
Quote
FlashingYoshi
Member for: 5284 days
Location: There
Status: Offline
#41465
robro wrote:
Like an Action 52 cover.
Yeah, all right. Actually, that doesn't sound so bad, compared to Somari. =P Try Donkey Kong Country 4. Now
that's
something you should do.
_______________________
I have turned into a sausage.
Posted:
2012-10-31 22:59
Reply
|
Quote
DjJizzer5
Member for: 5499 days
Status: Offline
#41480
^ I approve. Never heard such a bad cover of awesome
music
.
Posted:
2012-11-03 10:35
(Last Edited:
2012-11-03 10:36
)
Reply
|
Quote
bd2000
Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline
#41692
Another cover from this game:
http://bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/Pocket_Monster_(Famicom)
Attachments:
pocket_monster.ftm
(9 Kb)
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5