Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Pokemon Conquest covers Owner: psn New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Pokemon Conquest covers Posted: 2012-09-26 23:49  (Last Edited: 2012-09-26 23:53) Reply | Quote
psn

Avatar

Member for: 5883 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#39932
If you haven't played this game yet, check it out. The music is freaking good!!

I haven't had much time to mess around with FT recently between getting a new computer and new job. This song is still unfinished but I thought I'd post it as it is for now as proof that I'm not dead! I'm going to update the thread once it's done and when I've got some more songs from the game to show! I thought it would be nice to start with the Overworld theme.


Attachments:
map.ftm (27 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-28 09:22 Reply | Quote
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5566 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#39977
That DOES sound really nice! Glad you're still alive too!

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2012-09-29 03:57 Reply | Quote
Roykeru

Avatar

Member for: 5338 days
Location: Milky Way
Status: Offline

#40004
Enjoyed the song quit a bit. Also I would like to know where you got those dpcm samples at. Did you make them or found them?

Page 1 of 1 Sort: