im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
I've finally gotten around to listening to your touching tributes to our fallen comrade.
I've decided we need to put on a parade. Here is a rousing march we can use.
I've finally gotten around to listening to your touching tributes to our fallen comrade.
I've decided we need to put on a parade. Here is a rousing march we can use.
THIS CAN NOT BE MORE WRONG
YOU DIDN'T USE VRC6
It sounds good tin an FDS kinkinkijkin way though :D
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
edit: kin, you aint dead! i saw you under 'members online' just now.
ZOMBIES!
KINOMAGEDDON!
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
edit: kin, you aint dead! i saw you under 'members online' just now.
Is it weird that the thing that bothered me most was the A-3 vibrato?
haha, no. cos it bothered me too. the echo not carrying over at the end of the frames bugged me as well, but yknow, whatevs (fine tuning a joke aint worth the effort, heh)
edit: kin, you aint dead! i saw you under 'members online' just now.
Is it weird that the thing that bothered me most was the A-3 vibrato?
haha, no. cos it bothered me too. the echo not carrying over at the end of the frames bugged me as well, but yknow, whatevs (fine tuning a joke aint worth the effort, heh)