Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > [R.I.P.] Owner: mootbooxle New Post(Locked)
Page 1 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] [3] Next >>
[R.I.P.] Posted: 2011-09-02 17:03 Reply(Locked)
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5545 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#22681
In light of recent developments here, I was inspired to write this amazing piece of music.

Please give me suggestions on how I can improve it cause I really wanna improve.





Attachments:
next_of_kin.ftm (11 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-02 17:27 Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#22682
OMG YOU'RE SO TALENTED NOW

Posted: 2011-09-02 18:02 Reply(Locked)
danooct1

Avatar

Member for: 6413 days
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: Offline

#22684
I have very easily improved this so please take heed as to my amazingness. You have to use ALL THE CHANNELS.

_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
Attachments:
improved.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-02 19:07 Reply(Locked)
TheTextGuy

Avatar

Member for: 5679 days
Location: Somewhere in this world.
Status: Offline

#22690
Best... song... ever!

Posted: 2011-09-02 19:18 Reply(Locked)
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5682 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#22691
Yuccatosis + Kinosis = COMPLETELY EPIC TALENT

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Attachments:
kinosisplusyuccatosis.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-02 20:50 Reply(Locked)
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5545 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#22692
Next phase: kinosis invades popular nes classics! How bout a VRC6 expanded SMB soundtrack?

Posted: 2011-09-03 00:44  (Last Edited: 2011-09-03 00:51) Reply(Locked)
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5682 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#22699
mootbooxle wrote:
Next phase: kinosis invades popular nes classics! How bout a VRC6 expanded SMB soundtrack?

KINOSIS FOREVER

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Attachments:
kinos_lair.ftm (9 Kb)
kino_donley_kong_theme.ftm (3 Kb)
kinos_world.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-03 00:51 Reply(Locked)
Weirdbananas

Avatar

Member for: 6466 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#22700
I'm amazed mootbooxle. You really captured the essence of one of our times greatest recently past away musicians. I salute you by cranking up the volume to give my self inner ear bleeding. WOW! THANKS!

Posted: 2011-09-03 02:33 Reply(Locked)
CodeLimit

Avatar

Member for: 5867 days
Status: Offline

#22704
Yuccatosis + Kinosis + Birdosis + Cirnosis + Mexicosis

THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE

GOGOGOGOGO

Posted: 2011-09-03 02:40  (Last Edited: 2011-09-03 02:41) Reply(Locked)
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#22706
Yuccatosis + Kinosis + Birdosis + Cirnosis + Mexicosis + I JUST GOT A BONER

That's the ULTIMATE ultimate challenge. :P

Ah, well; better than TechEmporiosis.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-09-03 04:07  (Last Edited: 2011-09-03 04:07) Reply(Locked)
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5682 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#22711
TechEmporium wrote:
Yuccatosis + Kinosis + Birdosis + Cirnosis + Mexicosis + I JUST GOT A BONER

That's the ULTIMATE ultimate challenge. :P

Ah, well; better than TechEmporiosis.


ROFLCOPTER

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Attachments:
yuckinmexbonerosis.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-03 04:21 Reply(Locked)
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#22713
WOW! If ear rape were a crime, you'd be held up with Paul Bernardo! :P

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-09-03 06:02 Reply(Locked)
sacredfire059

Avatar

Member for: 5700 days
Status: Offline

#22716
AAAAAAAARHG what have you done, Yucca?!

Posted: 2011-09-03 07:22  (Last Edited: 2011-09-03 07:22) Reply(Locked)
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5682 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#22731
sacredfire059 wrote:
AAAAAAAARHG what have you done, Yucca?!

EVRYTHING
BUT TechEmporiosis.

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-09-03 07:24 Reply(Locked)
Cheez



Member for: 7459 days
Status: Offline

#22732
yucca is using his powers of awful for good

Page 1 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] [3] Next >>