Mega Man 6 - Tomahawk Man cover Posted: 2011-08-30 19:45 (Last Edited: 2011-08-30 19:46 )
Reply |
Quote
ZeroJanitor
Member for: 5760 days Status: Offline
#22582
Yeah, I know everyone covers a Mega Man song. But how could you not?
I'd like to think it's at least 90% accurate.
Attachments:
tomahawk.ftm (17 Kb)
Bari10
Member for: 5520 days Location: Texas Status: Offline
#22610
Sounds pretty spot on to me, maybe something here or there, but still good.
On another note, someone should definitely do a VRC6 remix of this.
_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
danooct1
Member for: 6413 days Location: Dallas, TX Status: Offline
#22611
The retrig sounds way off, and some notes are wrong. But other than that, it sounds pretty good. Nice job.
You can always use the NSF converter to check your work if you're doing nes covers you know.
_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
ZeroJanitor
Member for: 5760 days Status: Offline
#22624
Well, I'm no musical genius or anything, so that's pretty good feedback considering.
And as far as the retrig sounding off, I'm afraid that's just too vague a criticism, as I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to fix it.
psn
Member for: 5883 days Location: England Status: Offline
#22633
ZeroJanitor wrote:
And as far as the retrig sounding off, I'm afraid that's just too vague a criticism, as I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to fix it.
Play around with the volume envelopes a bit.
Like this.
Attachments:
tomahawkretrigfix.ftm (17 Kb)
CracKman
Member for: 6488 days Location: Russia Status: Offline
#22634
...I didn't expect anyone would use something from my "works" haha (though my instruments can be not very perfect)
Anyway it sounds pretty close. Good job here
P.S. You covered another song that is one of my favourites from first 6 MM games <3
nintendude8
Member for: 6034 days Location: me mums car Status: Offline
#22644
i cant believe no one has fixed the triangle in the last 2 frames yet
Attachments:
tomahawkboner.ftm (17 Kb)