Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Sol-Feace - Stage 1, 2 & 4 Boss Owner: Shywolf New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Sol-Feace - Stage 1, 2 & 4 Boss Posted: 2011-08-29 21:33  (Last Edited: 2011-08-29 21:34) Reply | Quote
Shywolf



Member for: 5660 days
Status: Offline

#22546
Finished it off this morning. I was going to do An Artificial Sun, but I did this one instead.


Attachments:
sol_feace_boss_1.ftm (24 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-02 16:17 Reply | Quote
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5566 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#22680
How did I miss this thread? You are pure win! I never played this game you keep covering songs from, but this music makes me wanna try it.

Just a little question like that, do you write some originals too? I'd love to hear some if you do. Your covers are pro!

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2011-09-02 18:23 Reply | Quote
Shywolf



Member for: 5660 days
Status: Offline

#22688
Thanks man! I've never played it either, but I'm trying to order/find a copy for my Genesis.

I used to write originals, but I've been stuck with a writer's block ever since, so I mostly do covers now.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: