Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
A little something
Owner:
XERO
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
A little something
Posted:
2011-08-28 05:17
Reply
|
Quote
XERO
Member for: 5548 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
#22491
I just finished this this morning.
Me and a couple of RL friends of mine did a collab song on one of their
music
programs.
I decided to make it 8-bit. They ended up liking it, so I thought I'd share it here, too.
Feedback is greatly appreciated.
Attachments:
xchaosx.ftm
(19 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-28 05:32
Reply
|
Quote
Mex
Member for: 6204 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline
#22492
Arrrgh I hate this chord progression with a passion
Gets pretty good at 0C though
Posted:
2011-08-28 18:44
Reply
|
Quote
XERO
Member for: 5548 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
#22508
What chord progression do you mean?
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5