Kirby's Adventure - Green Greens Posted: 2011-08-20 19:09
Reply |
Quote
Doommaster1994
Member for: 6019 days Location: Seattle, WA Status: Offline
#22050
Everybody loves this song.
Attachments:
greengreens.ftm (12 Kb)
Shywolf
Member for: 5660 days Status: Offline
#22051
I kind of like how this song almost sounds mournful at one point (end of frame 03). Nice cover!
Doommaster1994
Member for: 6019 days Location: Seattle, WA Status: Offline
#22053
Thanks, and yeah, Jun and Hirokazu are both talented composers!
Denine
Member for: 5520 days Location: Zaks castle Status: Offline
#22054
Yes, sir!
Green greens music ,IMO, resembles kirby himself- cute and playful.
It's really perfect cover.Well done!
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5742 days Location: South Texas Status: Offline
#22057
I don't know why, but this music always sounded like a gameboy version of this nes game.
Me likey
za909
Member for: 5524 days Location: Hungary Status: Offline
#22059
Probably because of a square acting as the bassline for the most part
KuroBit
Member for: 6141 days Status: Offline
#22066
Shywolf wrote:
I kind of like how this song almost sounds mournful at one point (end of frame 03). Nice cover!
I noticed that too! It's such a cool choice of chords.
Anyway, great cover!
Pyro25100
Member for: 5519 days Status: Offline
#22068
This is cool dude, I hope I get that good in the future
Cheez
Member for: 7459 days Status: Offline
#22078
Great, now you have to do the original game boy version using the FDS channel!
(or not really)
Doommaster1994
Member for: 6019 days Location: Seattle, WA Status: Offline
#22082
lol I could do the GameBoy version but I would need to find a way to get the wave for it. I know it's possible.
TheTextGuy
Member for: 5679 days Location: Somewhere in this world. Status: Offline
#22122
Green Greens in Kirby's Adventure sounded as though you were nearing the end of the game, and it's as though the game wanted to remind you of the past. Brings back good memories of Kirby's Adventure.
Doommaster1994
Member for: 6019 days Location: Seattle, WA Status: Offline
#22123
I just realized, today's my 500th day on here. Sure doesn't seem that long. So consider this my 500th day special! :P