Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Tetris (NES) Cover Owner: Doommaster1994 New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Tetris (NES) Cover Posted: 2011-08-19 06:20  (Last Edited: 2011-08-19 06:26) Reply | Quote
Doommaster1994

Avatar

Member for: 6018 days
Location: Seattle, WA
Status: Offline

#21929
Not sure if this has been done before, but seeing as danooct1 did the GameBoy version, I would try my hand at the nes version. Note, the fast versions of the songs are not in here. You can just speed up the tempo for that. I do plan on adding the sound effects sometime in the future as well. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. This took a few hours to make.


Attachments:
tetris_nintendo.ftm (35 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-19 06:26 Reply | Quote
danooct1

Avatar

Member for: 6413 days
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: Offline

#21931
epic cover thumbs up

_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
Posted: 2011-08-19 06:29 Reply | Quote
Doommaster1994

Avatar

Member for: 6018 days
Location: Seattle, WA
Status: Offline

#21932
Thanks a lot, Dan! Your GB cover was great too!

RE: Tetris (NES) Cover Posted: 2011-08-19 07:33 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5682 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#21938
I never knew there was a difference between the GB and nes versions, BUT, getting a nes to work today, is almost impossible... Three NESs aren't enough...

ANYWAYS, Nice covers, I had to look up the OST like a n00b.

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-08-19 07:46 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#21939
Very good!

Posted: 2011-08-19 07:51 Reply | Quote
Doommaster1994

Avatar

Member for: 6018 days
Location: Seattle, WA
Status: Offline

#21940
Thanks, guys! And if you haven't checked out danooct1's cover, be sure to do so!

Posted: 2011-08-19 07:54 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#21941
http://famitracker.shoodot.net/forum/posts.php?id=1145&highlight=tetris

There

RE: Tetris (NES) Cover Posted: 2011-08-19 20:09 Reply | Quote
vgthing

Avatar

Member for: 6115 days
Location: Space
Status: Offline

#21971
yucca70 wrote:
getting a nes to work today, is almost impossible...


I've got two, and they work perfectly every time . More reliable than my wii and 360, actually.

RE: Tetris (NES) Cover Posted: 2011-08-19 20:21  (Last Edited: 2011-08-19 20:21) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5682 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#21973
vgthing wrote:
yucca70 wrote:
getting a nes to work today, is almost impossible...


I've got two, and they work perfectly every time . More reliable than my wii and 360, actually.

two of mine still have the old PIN and used game genie a lot, which I heard speeds the life of the NES,
The other one has a new pin, but Its extremely hard to take games out of it.

Also... I not the most neat when it comes to games.

My 360 has ran 5 days straight without red ring so I'm ok with 2 bad NESs lol.

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-08-19 21:36 Reply | Quote
Doommaster1994

Avatar

Member for: 6018 days
Location: Seattle, WA
Status: Offline

#21979
I own a regular nes and a toploader. I always use the toploader.

RE: Tetris (NES) Cover Posted: 2011-08-19 22:38 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6034 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#21982
yucca70 wrote:
getting a nes to work today, is almost impossible...


USE AN EMULATOR

Posted: 2011-08-20 02:47 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#21994
My toaster nes still works; I've only reworked the cartridge connector 3 years ago with a paper clip that I've made into a pry tool. Even if the nes "stops working," it's still easily repairable (all you need is the technique).

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-08-20 05:09 Reply | Quote
Bari10

Avatar

Member for: 5520 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#22011
This is actually pretty good. I think that both the GB and nes soundtracks are awesome. Good job!

_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Page 1 of 1 Sort: