It's not bad for a beginner's cover; there's no huge mistake and it actually sounds pretty decent! I have to say though I'm not familiar with the original.
Pretty god cover! One thing that nags at me, though, is that you used f06, which is useless, seeing as the original was more f05.
Is this your cover y/n
Thought so.
For the record, a cover isn't an exact replica (in which case it would be called a bloody exact replica), it's a new interpretation of an existing piece of music. Get this persistent idea of constant 100% accuracy out of your mind, you'll find it'll make your life much, much easier.
kinkinkijkin wrote:
What? No. Unless this is from the japanese FF2, then I know no shiet about it.
Here's a piece of advice: if you know no shiet, don't bother speaking up, you'll waste everybody's time including your own. Actually no, don't consider it a piece of advice: consider it a warning.
A cover isn't an exact replica (in which case it would be called a bloody exact replica), it's a new interpretation of an existing piece of music.
FINALLY! Someone who understands!
The other day I started to look at some of the older threads, and I noticed a lot of feedback to covers that said that the song in question was too inaccurate! I wanted to post, but that would be bumping, and... well.... yeah.
So thanks for saying something.
_______________________
Famitracker: the perfect combination of sound and computer geeks.