Hi guys, let me introduce myself, my name is Sebastien and i'm from Le Gardeur, Quebec. I have been lurking these forums for quite some time trying to learn from all you great composers on here. I have learnt a lot but I still have a lot of things to implement in my songs.
I am posting 3 of my most completed songs, Since the rest is pretty much unfinished. Here they are:
The Atom - Kind of sounds like a menu song.
E-Chiption - Went more on a capcom feel
Kickin' Some A$$ - More of a Konami feel to it.
I hope to get involved in the future discussions with you guys, I feel I have enough experience with the program to actually share thoughts on some subjects. Thanks for checking out my stuff and commenting.
These are all incredibly well done! Do you have any prior experience in writing music? I honestly liked all of them, and I think you have a good future with this program
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE] YouTube Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Thank you for the responses. I DO have a musical background prior to tracking. I used to play guitar in a bunch of heavy metal bands. I also played trombone in high school for 5 years. I've been writing riffs and melodies practically all my life. I also grew up playing and listening to nesmusic. My biggest flaw would be that i know VERY little musical theory. I do everything by ear. I had guitar lessons but the theory just doesn't want to sink in. I also wrote a lot of music on FL studio 3 and 9. I love famitracker and will keep writing on it, although my girlfriend says I waste too much time on it!