Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > TMNT IV - Turtles in Time - Star Base VRC6 Owner: Raijin New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2011-06-28 23:58 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline

#18994
lol I got lazy and added that to the blank instrument and forgot to change the name instead of increasing the effects for the VRC6 squares.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-07-01 16:56 Reply | Quote
furrykef

Avatar

Member for: 6749 days
Status: Offline

#19195
Very nice. Funny enough I just played through this game myself the other day (mainly for the sake of my website, lltvg.com, which deals with learning foreign languages -- especially Japanese -- through video games). This sounds just like the real thing, really, only, y'know, 8-bit. :3


Posted: 2011-07-01 23:23 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline

#19231
furrykef wrote:
Very nice. Funny enough I just played through this game myself the other day (mainly for the sake of my website, lltvg.com, which deals with learning foreign languages -- especially Japanese -- through video games). This sounds just like the real thing, really, only, y'know, 8-bit. :3

SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!

Naah, I'm just kidding. That sounds rather cool honestly.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]