Akumajo Densetsu Style Posted: 2011-06-12 18:42
Reply |
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5933 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#18426
Tried to cover the Intro and Stage 2 theme from the first Castlevania in the style of Akumajo Densetsu. It is probably not perfect, but I think it is pretty good.
When the DPCM plays at the same time as the noise channel, the noise has a 1-frame/tick delay. This is how it was in Akumajo Densetsu.
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6542 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#18427
Excellent!
Posted: 2011-06-12 19:21 (Last Edited: 2011-06-12 19:23 )
Reply |
Quote
Ryukenden
Member for: 6401 days Location: Russia,South Ural,Chelyabinsk Status: Offline
#18429
Nice!And-this is your favourite rhytm-900BPM...
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5933 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#18432
Thanks. I may do the rest of the music , although not Vampire Killer (That one is in CV3J already).
IroncladPhazon
Member for: 5930 days Location: Unknown - Last seen with Mike Wazowski Status: Offline
#18470
Oh there you are
I thought you were inactive for the longest time, lmao. Great stuff man!
_______________________
- A Czar Dolphin
Main YT Channel
YT Music Alt
Chipmusic
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5933 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#18471
Glad you liked it ^_^
danooct1
Member for: 6411 days Location: Dallas, TX Status: Offline
#18473
Badass.
_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
DalekSam
Member for: 5839 days Location: United Kingdom, Belfast Status: Offline
#18492
You've got it spot on. Great job.
Posted: 2011-06-15 19:23 (Last Edited: 2011-06-15 19:23 )
Reply |
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5933 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#18510
Thank you!
Akumajo Densetsu Style is awesome!
SRES
Member for: 5643 days Status: Offline
#18579
Master...
Please perfect my work.
_______________________
Do I look like I give two shits?
That's right, I only give one shit.
Raijin
Member for: 5683 days Status: Offline
#18580
Dear god... moviemovies1 and SRES. THIS is how you make the VRC6 sound epic. Damn fine work gentlemen. Damn fine.
_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-06-17 22:39 (Last Edited: 2011-06-17 22:42 )
Reply |
Quote
danooct1
Member for: 6411 days Location: Dallas, TX Status: Offline
#18593
burt84paxton wrote:
Good job! Keep us updating with your work!
did you seriously list your home address under your location setting.
EDIT: nevermind, it's a bot, check the signature. also the address listed is a hospital.
_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
Posted: 2011-06-18 13:35 (Last Edited: 2011-06-18 13:35 )
Reply |
Quote
nintendude8
Member for: 6032 days Location: me mums car Status: Offline
#18638
cant wait until heart of fire is done
my fav track in the game.
_______________________
butt
SRES
Member for: 5643 days Status: Offline
#18668
Am I doing it right?
_______________________
Do I look like I give two shits?
That's right, I only give one shit.
SRES
Member for: 5643 days Status: Offline
#18669
Dang, forgot to upload the file.
Am I doing it right?
_______________________
Do I look like I give two shits?
That's right, I only give one shit.